What are the Warning Signs of Bankruptcy?
Dealing with debt is difficult, because it affects every facet of your life.
If you think you’re heading towards bankruptcy, there are some signs you should look for, which include:
- Falling significantly behind credit card or car payments
- Being constantly harassed by creditors
- Increasing interest rates and balances on credit cards
- Having to borrow money to make ends meet
- Juggling several credit cards to cover expenses
- Stress from finances affecting several areas of your life
Experienced Bankruptcy Lawyer in Dallas
If these signs are a significant part of your life, it’s time to consider talking to an experienced bankruptcy lawyer at Engel Law Firm. We’ll sit down with you, review your current financial situation, and make suggestions for correcting the problem. If bankruptcy appears to be the best answer, we can begin the proceedings almost immediately.
Throughout the process, you’ll find our attorneys are friendly, patient and interested in helping you create a new, debt-free life. Backed by experienced paralegals and legal secretaries, Engel Law Firm will be the best partner you’ve ever had.
Learn more about bankruptcy and how a professional Dallas debt relief lawyer makes your life easier. Call Engel Law Firm today.